2014年10月26日星期日

SLOG for week7

Something new: 
1.Proof by cases
2.Review of proofs
3.Algorithm Analysis and Asymptotic Notation

Something enjoyable:
The rage comic Professor Zhang used in the slides really gave me a relief from the pressure when facing so many confusing proofs.

Something frustrating:
1.Bad performing in Assignment 1.
2.The proofs in class are getting more and more difficult.
3.Still a little confused in worst-case time complexity.

Solutions:
1.Compare my solutions with the sample solutions to find the mistakes and try my best to correct them.
2.Practice my proving skill through Assignment 2.
3.Rereading the slides and discuss it with friends.

Material covered those weeks:
Much more difficult than before so needs more attention.

Achievement?
Not too much. But I will try to do well in Assignment 2 and upcoming term test!

Tutorial&Quiz:
Not bad.


That's all for my week7. If anyone has suggestions for me on writing a SLOG, please leave me a comment and I'll appreciate it! Thanks a million!

没有评论:

发表评论