2014年10月7日星期二

SLOG for week4

Something new: 
1.Bi-implication
2.Transitivity
3.Mix quantifiers
4.Proof(Why, What, How, Structure)

Something enjoyable:
learned how to translate a bi-implication into symbolic language with conjunctions and disjunctions. It’s really an efficient way to figure out the relation between predicates
which helps a lot when making a proof.

Something frustrating:
1.Assignment 1: Question 4 confused me a lot since I just could not understand the purpose of it.
2.Preparing for the term test!

Solutions:
1.I discussed with my friends who also take CSC165. Although all of us were not pretty sure about it, we still made a further progress on it. I will read the sample solution posted on the course website carefully and try to understand it thoroughly.
2.KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON!

Material covered those weeks:
Since I reviewed them for the term test, I’m quite confident about them.

Achievement?
Got full mark on quiz2 and made an aid sheet for the term test.

Tutorial&Quiz:
pretty good~


That's all for week4. If anyone has suggestions for me on writing a SLOG, please leave me a comment and I'll appreciate it! Thanks a million!

1 条评论:

  1. SLOG suggestion: you can write a "problem solving session", e.g., how you solve the paper folding problem.

    回复删除