2014年10月21日星期二

SLOG for week6

Something new: 
1.Proof about non-boolean functions
2.Proof something false
3.Proof about limits

Something enjoyable:
After seeing more proof in class, I got a further understanding about proof structure which confused me last week. 

Something frustrating:
LIMIT: Actually, the reason is that I didn’t learn this part well in my math course. So I found it’s quite difficult for me to write a proof about limit.

Solutions:
I will keep working on understanding Limits and do more exercise about it.

Material covered those weeks:
All of them except the Limits part(Math problem).

Achievement?
I did pretty well in Term Test 1!

Tutorial&Quiz:
No tutorial this week.


That's all for my week6. If anyone has suggestions for me on writing a SLOG, please leave me a comment and I'll appreciate it! Thanks a million!

没有评论:

发表评论