2014年11月5日星期三

SLOG for week8

Something new: 
1. Formal definition of O, Ω 
2.Worst-case analyses of two algorithms.
3.Problem solving session

Something enjoyable:
Finally understand ‘O’ ‘Ω’ ‘Θ’ and know how to use their definitions to give some proof.
Be able to figure out insertion sort worst-case running time.

Something frustrating:
The python program of insertion sort and maximum slice are quite confusing. It’s difficult for me to calculate the worst-case running time of them.
Solutions:
Try it in python and try to understand the result of each step. Of course, practice more!

Material covered those weeks:
With more mathematics and python programing, it became much more difficult and this concerns me a lot.

Achievement?
Not too much.

Tutorial&Quiz:
I think it was bad since I’m not pretty sure about the proof structure I used in quiz.

That's all for my week8. If anyone has suggestions for me on writing a SLOG, please leave me a comment and I'll appreciate it! Thanks a million!

没有评论:

发表评论