2014年9月29日星期一

SLOG for week3

Something new: 
1.Conjunctions and Disjunctions
2.Negations
3.Truth tables
4.Manipulation laws

Something enjoyable:
learned how to use truth tables which are much more efficient than venn diagram when facing more than 2 predicates.

Something frustrating:
Not too much. Since I’ve learned most of this week’s materials in high school. However memorizing numerous laws is quite difficult even after understanding and verifying.

Achievement
Got full mark on quiz1(I’m not sure if it is an achievement…)

Tutorial&Quiz
Not bad. Our TA helped us review some materials covered in last week which strengthened our understanding of the knowledge.


That's all for week3. If anyone has suggestions for me on writing a SLOG, please leave me a comment and I'll appreciate it! Thanks a million!

没有评论:

发表评论