2014年11月13日星期四

SLOG for week10

Something new: 
1. Big-Ω proof
2. Big-O proofs for general functions
3. Introduction to computability

Something enjoyable:
Finally be able to use magic breakpoint B and under-estimation and over-estimation to give proof on big-Oh and big-Omega problems even when they are general.

Something frustrating:
1. Did bad in term test 2.
2. Still don’t totally get the halting problem and have some difficulty to apply reduction to a specific problem.

Solutions:
1. Review the proving method thoroughly and practice more especially on ‘floor’ problem.
2. Ask my friends for help and read the slides again and again.

Material covered those weeks:
After some practice in class, the big-Oh & big-Omega part is not a problem anymore. However, computability is quite confusing for me now.

Achievement?
Not too much. Did bad in term test 2…

Tutorial&Quiz:
Fortunately, I thought I did bad in last quiz but the result is pretty nice.


That's all for my week10. If anyone has suggestions for me on writing a SLOG, please leave me a comment and I'll appreciate it! Thanks a million!

1 条评论:

  1. I also find Big-Omega interesting. Wish you good luck in exam!

    回复删除