2014年11月7日星期五

SLOG for week9

Something new: 
1. Exercises of big-Oh proofs
2.Prove big-Oh using limit techniques

Something enjoyable:
I’ve tried my best to find something enjoyable in this lecture. Unfortunately, I failed.

Something frustrating:
EVERYTHING! Picking c and B to show the bounding relation for some complicated polynomial functions and using limit to prove on some non-polynomial function, both of them are miserable. Tortures, literally.
And I think I did really bad in this term test…

Solutions:
Read the slides again and again then pray for the power from GOD.

Material covered those weeks:
Too many mathematical skills involving in this part gets me crazy.

Achievement?
Not too much.

Tutorial&Quiz:
The quiz in this week’s tutorial is quite difficult since the explanation is hard to figure out.


That's all for my week9. If anyone has suggestions for me on writing a SLOG, please leave me a comment and I'll appreciate it! Thanks a million!

没有评论:

发表评论